Here, details of the purchase order such as the structure (i.e. receipts per purchasing group, supplier product items / orders) are viewable from the time they are first entered into the system. Once the order has been fulfilled, the associated costs, assigned cost centres, and price trends within departments or product lines are also available for review.
Reports are divided into 5 main groups
- Vendor master data, info records, sub-ranges, etc.
- Measure purchasing performance
- Sales and quantities at the time of goods receipt
- Price and volume development, absolute and relative
- Sales from invoice and or FI postings
Key figures are structured according to the following characteristics
- Purchasing organization, plant
- Vendor sub-range
- Goods group
- External goods group
- Country of the supplier, country of the plant
- Purchasing group
- Material number