Since 1st April 2019, VAT registered companies with a turnover above the VAT threshold (currently £85,000) will have to
- Keep their records digitally for VAT purposes only,
- Link their VAT returns to the digital record
- Provide their VAT return information digitally to HMRC through "Making Tax Digital" compatible software
Keep Your Business in Compliance with SAP Advanced Compliance Reporting
To keep your business in compliance with UK’s requirements, SAP offers a holistic solution for all ECC customers, as well as customers running S/4HANA.
- Auto compliant with changing legal requirements for VAT reporting in UK
- Automatic VAT book generation; calculates and generates the 9 tax boxes based on tax box configuration
- Possibility to review and analyze your data before submission
- Possibility of replicating data from non-SAP sources via APIs and Excel template
- Analytic features which eases the process of legal reporting.
Besides the MTD of GB, the SAP solution advanced compliance reporting service (ACR Service) covers the legal requirements of all mandatory countries, e.g. Egypt, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates.
Multinational companies will benefit from the holistic approach, as they do not need to implement 3rd party solutions for every country and manage different software.
We Support You
Phoron has more than 10 years experience with e-Invoicing and tax reporting, in over 40 countries worldwide, and especially in the most difficult countries like Brazil. We help our customers making their SAP systems ready for all legal requirements, and keeping their business in compliance.